Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wednesday, July 28: New Providor w/ 26 Referrals. Then Ardmore in Westchester

I slept pretty hard and heavy. I had a weird dream but now I forgot about it. I did update my 

 perating system after deleting two programs and then putting them back on. I find 

 hat camera plus and iMovie collect a lot of BS and take up space so deleting


 them and putting them back on clears up some space. After I updated the operating system I then deleted blogger and put it back on and 

 hat removed about a gigabyte of space. Because I collected a lot of unwanted off-line posts that I never deleted. So now I have more room. I got up a little early so I was able to make breakfast
way before work. Pat was fixing his motorcycle and doodling around as he does early in the morning along with his laundry. I think I might get a massage 

 oday because part of my shoulder is really really stiff. Well I just realized at 5:00 PM that I just forgot to change my laundry from 
the washer to the dryer. That really blows. 
 he reason I forgot is that right as I finish lunch I got assigned a new provider which dumped 24 reverse referrals in one email. I think that’s the most I’ve ever 

 eceived at one time since I started this position September 16, 2019. That just took up the rest of my day. I 

 idn’t do anything else but call this finance woman and told to call back tomorrow 10 o’clock. I ended


up taking a nice hot shower which relieved me of my shoulder eight. I didn’t need to go to Chinatown for a massage. That I saved about 70 bucks. Anyhow

 I finished with working and I had to quickly go down to 69th St. to catch 

 he 505 bus route to Westchester. There’s one small problem. The bus was canceled the 505 

 us was canceled I didn’t have enough drivers so I actually had to Uber to get there close to being on time. Or session was very intense the most intense one I’ve had I think. I think I picked up at the Ardmore watched the da Vinci code movie sequel called angels and devils or something like that. 

No comments: