Friday, July 23, 2021

Friday, July 23: WORK, WORK Missing Yoga & Rittenhouse Square

Today I woke up and I had such a comfortable sleep. I didn’t wanna wake up. I don’t really want to do much of anything so I decided to go back to work So I started working and  
 I had a couple projects to finish up. I later on got another project to open up these cases with a special category because of our “K“ closing.  that was not expected. I plug the way on 

 that. Also had a financial consultation with the person that my friend Larry gave me. I talk to him after I turned in all my financials. It was an interesting an eye-opening conversation. It was interesting and eye-opening because he advocated filing early for Social Security, taking 

 Out a lump sum from the Commonwealth and investing it instead. He did say that I could retire at age 60. There wouldn’t be a 

whole hell of a lot of wiggle room after the first year. He made the Sumption that I would take my entire unused sick and vacation and spend it all. Buying a car and getting 

 id of my debts. I have another appointment with some other people Tuesday afternoon at 3 PM. I intended to go to yoga but the problem is I looked at Saturday 

 chedule instead of Friday schedule. I missed the 530 class. Depending on motivate a.m. tomorrow maybe I’ll go tomorrow morning. That would have to be early because 

  have to pick up the car in Ardmore to go see my mom. It’s a beautiful night out at 9 PM. I killed time at the Starbucks and then Rittenhouse Square. Humidity is pretty low temperatures mild I’m thinking of getting Chinese food in West Philly for something different. Well I ended up getting some food delivered to me. Kind of going to China House which is a place I used to order lunch when I was working at Homewood. Yeah

No comments: