Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Tuesday , July 6: Last Day at LBI

Good day everybody well this morning I got up & had breakfast.  



John and his son Alex got their fishing rods to get ready to go fishing. I then declined to hurry up and join John and Alex on the fishing trip. I  as still working on my 

 offee so I really didn’t  want to rush around. And be the third wheel in that situation. I chilled out thinking maybe I’ll end up just being by myself doing my own thing you know. I would

 probably gone to a coffee shop and hung out there for a while and taking a walk 
 or two. I would then take a nap. Well lucky
 for me Alice came by and picked me up. She alerted me I change into my bathing suit Got my suntan lotion on my head and neck and we 

 ent up towards a Barnegat Light house where Jon and Alex are going to 

 o fishing. By the time we got there Jon and Alex already quit

 fishing because the fishing was very good. It ended up that Alex kept getting his fishing

 lines tangled in the rocks. That had to be frustrating. We then hung

 out for a little while and then we were offered different paths. Alice and I decided to grab one at this place called Wallys. Insert city. We also looked at a store front and talked about what we running some Chyna storefront

 was your walk in aWe then hung out for a little while and then we were offered 

 ifferent paths. Alice and I decided to grab one at this place called Wallys. Insert 

 ity. We also looked at a store front and talked about possibly

 running some Chyna storefront was your apartment above. Building that was empty 

 t was nice and small. We enjoyed talking about that stuff we both 

 eally liked surf city. It’s more what the final was like what and we were

 younger. Beautiful buildings. Little lucky stores. Anyhow bad came over 

 o pick me up around 5 o’clock. There was a really bad accident on route 72 on his 

 ay to pick me up. It was fine just give me extra time to make things 

 eady. I had to make sure the bed with me and that it was anything in the house. With your brother and 72. But before that we stopped and I picked up a vegetarian meal for Pat. It was we were priced it was $18 for a veggie burger and a Coke. Whatever. That was really nice to pick me up. Otherwise I’ll be spending five to $600 on the car rental.

No comments: