Friday, July 02, 2021

Thursday, July 1: Work, Thunder & Town Center


Good evening boys and girls this is Mark Krull speaking from the Reenie confines of Upper Darby and beyond. I had a semi-sick tiredness  feeling which I decided
then I take a nap and that’s what I did during my break. I eventually Russell myself up and worked
on my daily Referrals Station Gladwyne Room Patto Tree males. It is the end of the month you

 know. From a drive it is THAT time of the month. Today I got my MA work support list around
 2:30 PM. Eating that list today. I get it every Thursday most weeks. Unfortunately I was told 

 to get rid of some of the cases right up front  which saves me a least 2 or 3 hours of 

 ime I think. I thought about going to yoga today but I thought it really 

 wasn’t  reasonable since I need to get work done especially with the MA work support. I then

  ecided I in the last minute to go to my friend Donna‘s place so I took the Norristownhigh-speed line and walk for 10 minutes to her place and we just hung 

 ut for a while. Then we decided to go to honeygrow and get some food. That’s

 pretty good food I must say. Well we ate there and I got a nutritious meal. I want to eat more but now

 that I’ve eaten for a while it I’m pretty full actually. We’re walking around 

 he edge of the area. This is where she goes and all her dates. The rain 

 as stopped thankfully it is now 7 PM. After we eat we walked around at a place called “Town Center. It’s a combination upscale mall shopping center 

 with a bunch of condos surrounding it. They’re all very upscale 

 nd it looks like it was built maybe five years ago I was told that it used to be 

  golf course. The golf course must’ve been very large. After we walked

 around I learned that in order to get there I have 
 o get off at Hughes Park not DeKalb. Hughes park is about a three minute drive away. I got to see almost the entire place and they’re still building more stuff 

 n it. It’s sort of an upscale center city in  the suburbs. I think I dropped

 off at Hughes park and had a smooth ride back to upper Darby Pennsylvania. 

  found myself pretty tired but I was OK of course. I think came home and 

 alked on the phone for a while as usual. I then ate a yogurt and went to bed.

No comments: