Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday, July 24: Lunch w/ Mom & Yoga

Yes, I got up at 9:58 AM and had a quiet breakfast at home.

 I then was back-and-forth texting with people and had to get ready. I had to turn down a 


 lunch from Pat because I had to get there by 12:30 I got off to 

  little bit of a late start but I got there in plenty of time to show up and have lunch. I had

 to go back to the Monticello building and call them ahead

 of time so they would see her. It’s around the corner . I picked her up when we went to 

 the diner on Baltimore Pike in media. It was easy the service 

 as great and the price was reasonable. She told me they lock up her purse so 

 t doesn’t get stolen by mistake. We had lunch I had a cheesesteak and she

 had a crabcake sandwich. She couldn’t finish all hers but I managed to finish

 mine. We then went to the church she goes to and spent about 10 minutes

 there. She misses going to church. I took a picture of us eating at the diner and sent it to the entire  family and put it on Facebook. After that I dropped her off after having a very nice time. She really enjoyed it 

 s well. I then went to Ardmore to drop off the car. I went in for a bit and she tried on this massaging device she bought and then I eventually cost the cross the
 bus at 4:30 PM from
 Ardmore. By the time I got home I was really tired. I took a little bit of a nap and got up to catch the 531 bus. Well it’s now 536 I guess they just kept running that 

 rain because I know I didn’t miss it. So the 541 will be the next train to show up. That’s a problem because it’s gonna be hard for 

 e to make it on time. Once in a while I think SEPTA does that just skips a train when it’s running late 

 and hopefully nobody will notice. Well I went to the yoga and got there on time with about two 

 inutes to spare. This was the Yin/Nedra yoga. We did some stretch poses some of which were pretty hard for me. And then we spent 20 minutes and show 
ShaVasona  so that was really nice. The instructor had a 
 nice smooth silky voice which made it much easier to relax. It was amazing to come 

 ut of class not completely broiling hot and sweaty. Yes I was sweating a little bit because the room was 

 ot from the previous class but it wasn’t nearly as hot as it normally 

 could get. After class it took me a much shorter time to get ready to go home. I thought about
visiting Mike but I was just too tired and lazy to go up there and then leave late 

 nd come home late. I got home and made up some dinner talked 

on the phone watching YouTube videos and partially prepare for tomorrow’s canoe trip up in bucks county.

No comments: