Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday, July 18: Decisions, Yoga, Ardmore and Cooler

I attempted to wake up at 8 o’clock and I felt like totally out of it knocked out tired. I started 

 ooking at rental cars for today and they were way overpriced. I wasn’t gonna get anywhere so I decided I would go on my futon 

 nd just crash. I crash for about 25 minutes with my intense nap system. I woke up  and I called my mother and she already had plans for my brother to have lunch so that version was off so I decided right away to make plans for next Saturday with
 my mom and rent a car for 30% less. That’s what I did. I’m gonna be 

 enting it on Bella Avenue 1 Bell Avenue to be exact it’s accessible via the 65 bus so I can get there. That as quite a relief I must say. I then had to make a new password for my blog that was simpler and that I could easily

 write down. In my spare time I want to start proofreading some of the old block and Teresa were completely messed up with misspellings and what not because I did voice text and did not edit completely. When I put a picture & it cuts 

 ff the first letter of the word mini times. I then got some food at Amazon but I didn’t go to the Amazon Prime account that I use. I didn’t set the alarm so I can be ready to go to yoga at 11 o’clock. I went to 

lass and the instructor was very nice it was pretty hot but she did open the windows and doors periodically to make sure there was some kind of air. The air was  much better today but it’s not nearly as nasty and 

 umid as it was yesterday. I was still pretty goddamn tired though. I showered cooled off and looked at the Google maps and I just barely had enough time to catch the 
 Market Frankford line and the 105. Well arrived

 in Ardmore about two or 3 PM. It’s very overcast it looks like it wants to rain so I’m gonna have to check 

 he weather forecast Lynn just came from her
 exercise class. Well, interrupt we talked for a while and then I got a supercoffee because I asked you for coffee 
and she has a house was left over and

 out bad. We then use the new jumper box because Lynn’s battery died it was so easy to use. When I get a car that’s what I’m gonna buy it’ll be the best 80 bucks statement.

No comments: