Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Tuesday, July 27: Retirement All Day!!

Well today I had scheduled three Tele appointments today. One 
 was actually a webinar. I hate that word. That webinars about the state ploys retirement system and what to expect etc. that was during my lunch time. 

There was really nothing new that I hadn’t read before but it was still good to 

 e bound up on that. The first appointment at 10:30 was with me psych. She told me the crash proof retirement which I’m supposed to speak to at 3 o’clock was basically selling  annuities. She then gave me the initials of fee-based financial advisors. It’s not a program nor do they take  1%  of your retirement benefits for the rest of your life. It’s NAPFA. So I’m

 gonna look
that up and try to find somebody in the next couple days. Computer work today and I plowed through 

 ome work. I noticed that The new version of the daily Referrals gets really weird at the “virtual/in person part of the spreadsheet. I 
 figured it out but it’s still weird. I talk to the deferred 
 compensation person. The woman I was working with was either fired or on some kind of leave depending who I talk to. That was pretty unsettling. I talk to this guy named Josh who is now the representative. I wasn’t 
 really focused 
so I’m going to call back when I’m closer to getting ready to retire. I spoke to two hours to the “ Crash-Proof Retirement.” I was on the 
 phone for 2 HOURS 
 n this video conference. I found out that it’s some kind of program based on 

insurance annuities and it’s really complex. By the time I was done my 

 rain was toast. I had to skip yoga and finish my work. I’m going to call this fee-based person when I find 

 hem and call the tax person that Larry recommended. I am pretty damn tired that was a lot on my brain today. That is all I can say. There’s gonna be some changes going on that’s for damn sure. I just don’t know what they exactly are as of yet.

No comments: