Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wednesday, July 21: Dreaming of Utah. Going to Lankenau Hospital for a Friend

Well, I got up this morning. I had a dream that I was going to move 

 o Utah and it was near a body of water and it was easily accessible to California. I was going to move  in with a friend of AA and her spouse. 



  was going to rent from them. I dreamt that I was close to Allison California
what I had this dream. I think got up quickly make coffee and cereal because I had to drive 

 ver to Ardmore quickly. I completed the survey monkey and said that Ford. I managed to get all the

 questions right about medical assistance.😜 when I arrived my friend was still asleep. That’s a horrible 

 eeling knowing that your alarms didn’t work. I’ve been down that road before. It is now 9:55 AM. Well I 

left the Lincoln Hall and then I drove home behind a funeral for a little while. It’s steaming up this morning. That’s

 for sure. I have a bout two hours and then I have to drive back. Well it’s 

 ow 1:36 PM. The hospital took a while to admit her. I did get a little bit of work done and that was 

  good thing. I took a shower and just when I was taking a shower the hospital called so 

  assumed out. Just before then I talk to crash proof retirement. Via 

 y friend Donna. The woman’s name that was mentioned is the CEO of the sculpture

 company and she’s based in West Palm Beach and the regular offices King of Prussia Pennsylvania. I have a video conference

 Tuesday at 3 PM I have a 2 hour slot. It’s pretty damn humid out here right now. Well I pulled up to the  
entrance to the Frankel lobby. It was a little confusing of how I’m supposed to handle this. Last time I picked her up they wheeled her out down the ramp and I just 

 icked her up. This time I don’t think either of us are sure what they’re 

 oing so I’m just gonna sit here since I did take a picture of where I 

 as standing so there’s no misunderstandings of where I am. It is now 1:48 PM our next stop is Americas Best what’s the place called that  we’re going to for real to my phone call  Vision 

 orks Havertown Pennsylvania. Well, we spent about 2 1/2 hours in the fishing shop trying to figure out two pairs of glasses that I’m going to get. I had three test done for 


the “pretest.“ They looked into my eyeballs and did an eyeball exam and tested for glaucoma and all that stuff. The guy mentioned 
 
that vision Works is better than Americas Best. And he had worked at both places. He did notice 



 n the back of my eyeball the veins show the presence of high blood pressure. 

 his means I have to go to the doctors office and tell them 



 nd have maybe blood work drawn for possible high blood pressure and cholesterol. After we went to Visionworks we went to the Americas
 Best eyeglass place on the line Avenue near Havertown. By this time I was exhausted and really really hungry. Buying those glasses took
 a lot out 

 f me. I think the whole day took a lot out of me. We then went to Bella Italia and it is ginormous pie. I had one more slice then she did!  This pie was large

  and it was a $28 pie that’s how much we ate it was incredible. It is now 7:41 PM and I’m hopefully going to be taking walks so I can  burn off some
 of the massive calories I just ate. I couldn’t believe how hungry I was. After I got back to Ardmore, made some very delicious grapes which really
 smooth out all 

 he cheese and grease that I ate. It started to sprinkle a little bit after the quick thunderstorm that we had today.








I’m going to take a walk and then from there probably watch something on the TV or movie. She’s doing pretty 
 ell after the procedure. We watched psrt of the Passion of the Christ It’s that Mel 


Gibson film that  came out in 2003 or 2004 they had a lot 
of  controversy 
 and made him a lot of money. We didn’t watch her very heartwarming “ Heartland.“ it was the Christmas show. After we watch that in a little bit of the next one who’s trying to crash. And that’s what I did. It was a
productive day but I was tired and it was time to go to bed. For my 

 ew pairs of glasses, I used up the rest of my medical savings account or health savings account and that 

 educed my bill by $300 and insurance helped out for the rest so the total was closer to $350 instead 

 f $1300 which would’ve been the cash price with no insurance

No comments: