Monday, July 05, 2021

Monday, July 5: Sunny Day in LBI Getting Up Early

Good day everybody. I got up early because I was married to a beach yoga class. She ended up 

 aking a little longer than she thought because she went the wrong way from little bit. We both decided we were too tired and out of it  to go to yoga class on 

 ime. We then decided we go to Wawa and get some coffee. After we got some coffee we decided that we go to Holgate. We went to the John Forsyth national reserve. We weren’t allowed 

 to walk anywhere because they were blocking it off the birds. We then went to the beach area and it was very nice. We picked up some  shells and talked for a while. Talked about retirement 

 nd maybe changing my plan a little bit. I guess I’m gonna wait for the financial planner to let me know what’s going down. Anyhow we got back from Holgate and decided to hit waffle for more coffee. The Wawa was frenetically crowded. Unbelievable! We 
also noticed that everybody ride bikes now. It’s crowded madly with people riding bicycles. We also noticed that huge police presence
in a brand new huge police vans that are there. 

 ’ll see you noticed a canine unit it was almost like a fascist paradise. What  the hell is the crime where the hell is the crime.? Well we 

 ot back to where else John and Alice Dave and Michael are staying and we chilled out for a while a long while. Everybody started going to the beach. I eventually did that as well. I went to the beach and the water 

 as not too bad actually. I didn’t have my bathing suit but I was allowed to use a towel that Debbie

 had. I hung out jumped in the water at least once and it was chilly but not horribly cold. It’s a complete opposite of yesterday were it was intermittent clouds and pretty damn cool. It was enjoyable. Alice, Dave, Debbie, Mary, Michael, Anna and her friend Anna were all there.

 John and Alex I suppose went to the beach near where I’m staying at 60th St. After a bit everybody’s doing our own thing and I got really really hungry and I couldn’t stand it anymore. I then decided to venture out to downtown Beechaven to get something to eat. I was going to go to this place but there’s nowhere to sit so I skipped the Pearl Street place 



 nd went to this other coffee place near the hand store. They didn’t have much in the way of food food but they did have a cupcake and I have some coffee and have a  bag of chips 

 omebody there. I also have to figure out how I’m going to get my phone charged. Maybe I’ll walk back to the house. There’s nobody else there. I can plug my phone into my blogging thing. 

 ell took a little bit of work but I found a place and they have a back seating area and I found I’ll plug

 it was somewhere in the air thank God I have this long ass cord so I can sit by myself get a nice breeze 

 nd there’s nobody looking at me really peaceful. It is now 3:18 PM. Tropical Storm Elsa is making landfall in Cuba, expected to head toward Florida. From what I saw on the Internet it’s going to mostly hit the golf coast side 

 f Florida. Well, I did decide to walk the back to the house because I missed Alice because I told her

 I was at the hand store but that was 20 minutes away by walking. She was going to an old friend

 house so I just said well I guess I got a walk so I just walked 5 miles from David Mike’s place to John 

 nd Alex‘s place. I got back around 5:38 PM. I immediately 

 lugged my phone in to get charged and jumped in the shower. John was 

 t the custard hut. I managed to remember the combination to get into the house. That 

 as a good thing because I needed to get off my feet that was a heck of a walk. The weather was fine 

 nd I thought it would make other peoples lives easier because the shoebees are exiting “en masse” I’m
 not sure what everyone else is doing because there’s no word. Part of me just wants to take a nap eat some pasta and see if I get a ride. It is now 6:00 PM and I’m gonna add some pictures to this blog posting. Well I got home with no incident and hung out with John and Alex for the evening. We had some pasta. I got to use my two jars of sauce and the pasta. It’s good to have them used for some good purpose. We then walked down to the yacht club and saw some Brexit people bought for the new improvements at the main yacht club building. It was a vast improvement over yesterday. The weather was great.

No comments: