Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday, July 29: Working & Feeling Out of Balance

Today I woke up really tired because I was up pretty late. I was feeling really 



 ired in fact took me a while to get my breakfast ready. I didn’t get breakfast ready until after eight shut up my computer and get ready to start work. I had a whole bunch of reversal Fearls to 

 o but I have trouble concentrating at the same time
. I did knuckle down 

 nd eat breakfast and plow through the reverse referrals. I also had to 

 ouble check I had the correct contact information so I wouldn’t screw it up. Most

 of them were rejections. Only five out of the 24 cases were active on snap. The rest are the same back
 as referral rejections. I just plugged through and listen to Chattanooga warning and it binds gonna require federal police wear masks. Well I went to my 530 class had about 8 to 10 people in it. The room was really hot in the beginning fortunately open the door let the fans blow so it was tolerable but it was a bit rough going there for a bit. It’s now 738 I took two showers one in the upstairs and one in the downstairs which is about 5 to 10° cooler. I went to the Rite Aid got some drinks I forgot to get pasta cause I have sauce but I really don’t have pasta. Maybe I’ll just have the Indian meal or the pizza I don’t know yet. I’m going to catch up on some of my work. and I’m gonna try to miss the rain it’s 80% chance at 8 o’clock.

No comments: