Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Mid Week and August

Good morning today is Tuesday, August 6 Pearl Harbor day This morning my alarm went off I was completely exhausted and snoozed it twice and I was an hour behind I thought it was 7 o'clock when it was 8 o'clock little wonder I feel more awake than usual
 I finally made my first call about legal matters,
1:30 August 6, 2013
It's now 130 and the clouds are gathering overhead I hear it's going to rain a lot coming Thursday but it looks like it's going to start before then it's been a lot quieter and I'm a lot more rested.
Well at 3pm I had 2 clients that just blew all that away. I did handle them well and I was pleased. I left work early.  (on time at 5pm) and ate dinner at 6 and then just passed out and missed another meeting. I went the computer to look up legal stuff and that just blew my mind. Not sure if I want to spend $500 to $2000 on that bullshit. I need to learn to be alone for awhile even though most fibers of my being want to cling to someone. Is it my self-destructive tendencies without the booze, clubs??
Its now Thursday morning.  I woke up ok but just did not feel like getting out to the meeting since I did not want to rush and be way late and have folks look at me. I am sure I aint working the program very well. I could make excuses but that is counter-productive.  I am putting all kinds of random thoughts on FB. I can since I have a steady job and I aint applying for another job. So visit my FB page if you want.
Moods for Moderns
Here is a quote I just made up. "I am a heady mix of both and I drive folks crazy and make them laugh. Yet, I am all in my head and like to be inside my place,"
Again I wait to blog when I have time pressure. I guess that is why I blogged so well and so much when I lived in Millville for 8 eventful years. I have a few regrets but mostly, I had good experiences in that town. There are some really cool funky folks there and of course you have Bogart's Books. At this stage in my life, I could just hang there all day and just sit all day and make friends after a few months. I just saw my upstairs neighbor this morning. He seems to have a wife/girlfriend and a 5 year boy. He was very winy this morning. She was a nice enough woman. Well, off to work again late. I know I am gonna get in trouble one of these days..I guess that is what it takes me to change.

Zittrain I just got at 46th Street. It's now 9:40 am. I am on-call and I already got a call from the Earm Center. Oh! The drama! Oh! The carfare!
As I approach my workplace I just hope I can stay calm and mitigate any drama as best as I can do at this point.
When it gets too dramatic I just need to learn just get up and leave and keep my flapping mouth shut.
Papa a great day yeah war one started this month in 1914 read a book about war World War I called Draughnut Its  the biggest book I ever read by now
This is my view as I entered work at 9:30 this morning. It was a pretty mellow day as welfare days can go. I took my breaks and all was even-keel. I worked till 8:15 and now I am going to the ElL to 13th St to a meeting that started at  8:30.
I just had a change of plans. I am
going to Allentown Sat and Sunday to see an old friend Greg. It's been a long time since I hung with him. Oh I saw him last year BUT it was at Chris Eberharter's furneral in late November. I spoke to Greg and he invited me.
I was to visit Regan in Lancaster this weekend but his Mother is ill and he will be indisposed for several months.
This is me climbing up the steps at the 13th and market.. I'm walking down 13th St.toward Spruce St, To be late to meeting but I will be seeing Drew and take it from there and then go home and check the bus schedule to Allentown.

No comments: