Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday. Getting Stuff Done

The Best Coffee
Haircut at Chop Shop
Went to bar none then after the meeting I realized after talking with friends that I need to go to the Apple Store fix my charging problem. First off I'm in a get my haircut when the chop shop open I'm using someone's Wi-Fi at this time.Then I have to go to Greyhound to switch my tickets aren't cost me 40 bucks.
Okay I got my haircut done quickly had to put my pizza side and somebody actually took a partially eaten pizza. They did not take the soda though.Got the haircut done and caught the bus
Drew and I at Greyhound Terminal
from 9th and South Street to 9tj and Filbert  Street. I went to the Greyhound station and got my trip fixed up for $20 Instead of $40. Here is my Podcast of my announcement of my Sunday agenda
View from Bridgid Foy's
I leave Monday evening the 3rd at 7:45 and arrive Tuesday evening 742 Mount Pleasant Michigan USA. It's two hours from East Lansing Michigan. As I was waiting Greyhound to stop by and we went to Cosi for a pizza next stop now at the Apple store is the genius bar.
I went to the Genius Bar  and he said  The chief court I had was potentially dangerous and could not have the right connector If that was required to make it work. He strongly suggested that I buy the 
Drew at the Genius Bar

Apple Connector, but he charged HALF the price, so it didn't feel like a complete Ripoff !! Here I am at the Apple Store afterwards charging my phone and going on the Ok Stupid website. I sent this like to several folks on this site. It did not work. Oh well.
Leaving Cosi for Apple Store
I took the 21 back to the house and now I hope you get my pictures on my computer and take a nap! But first I must call Larry back. He sent an email for me to check out. I then went to bed and now must go to meeting since its Monday at 7am

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Apple just started that charger replacement program, where they will take your el-cheapo charger and sell you a genuine Apple charger at a discount. A good deal. Some of the low price no-name cheap chargers are not built well and may be a fire hazard.

Unknown said...

Thanks bro