Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15 : Strange Day Indeed!!

II woke up at :5:30 This morning and still I was almost late for 715 meeting. I chaired the meeting this morning. I got out the house late and I barely made it
but I made it  and stayed as calm as I could. I fumbled about for a bit, but I got some help along the way,






"This is the way today went. I tried to send this to you this morning around 9 but got to send that message failure notice     thanks for chairing.   We had a lot of know it all's and finger pointers today, and I hope I was not among them.  But you kept your cool through the whole meeting.  A true example of Easy Does It.I'm trying to stop throughout the day - already it's a challenge, but today's meeting put me straight.
 
.

Afterwords I hung out with Jim " human being" another  member and Teresa. 
Work was okay but we had a accident happen. The woman who sits next to me fell backwards in a chair In the cubicle across from me. She landed on her head and shoulders I got some photos of a co-worker laying on the floor sprawled out for like 20 minutes I thought they were just horsing around but she's really hurt it was bizarre!!
A weird Day
 
I put two videotapes on YouTube but a friend of mine called me out:
You should take down that video. Probably not a HIPPA violation, but maybe some state of PA govt rule. But mainly, it's rude dude!

On a public street would be different. Like that bike rider who was hit. Or was it a pedestrian?

After getting this, i got REALLY paranoid! That the fact I had a large iced coffee and a Pepsi tonight Didn't help it was it's been a very strange day so
I plug in some weird ass dreams tonight.
Oh by the way I'm seeing my psychiatrist for the refill my meds.
Going to DR
I called some weird ass karma my friend.
And I am one rude dude with an attitude YIKES

What is this?



No comments: