Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Late Monday August 26

Under the Hood

The" Battleaxe"
What's with the trolley this morning at 19th and Market. See this  video I made
The Sonnet
while waiting for the trains  There were no trolleys running!!
I did not see folks waiting. I'm thinking they heard something I didn't :(
 The SEPTA website Had no advisoriesCan anybody tell me what happened?? Well, my friends, I got no conclusive answer on this topic. The woman on the left is an archetype that Ok Stupid has for one of their test. Its a bit bizarre but this little drawing reminds me of a few folks. As for me Despite my strong urge 4 companionship.I'm still learning to let go & let God on this kind of thing


Working on a 50 name list
As for me Despite my strong urge 4 companionship.I'm still learning to let go & let God on this kind of thing. One week from now I will be on the bus to Michigan.
The 12 and 12 w/ new frames
Feel like a young kid going out to a camp.
It is a time to look back on in the future
It's like a field trip for a 51-year-old kid.
I will have to work my butt off at work.THIS  is the first time I taken a PLANNED 2 weeks off from work in a long time!! The last long time off was an emergency. 


No comments: