Monday, August 05, 2013

What Can I say? Here Come August!

July 30th
This past week was fairly blah and I did not blog but now I am.

July 31st
I thoroughly entertained by John Olivwr and the Daily Show this past week when they lampooned Anthony Weiner and San Diego Mayor Bob Filner!

Just thought windows bad but Filner takes it to a whole new level!! Ewww!

This dude Filner  is a serial sexual creep. I mean

HE SLOBBERED ALL OVER A WOMAN'S FACE!! EEWWwww!

It's Saturday August 3 2013. It's cloudy but comfortable outside in West Philly.

I am on the 21 bus heading to 20th and Chestnut Streets. I got my iced
I called my friend and she was free and we decided to go to the Best Buy in South Philly.
58th Street August 3rd AM
coffee and went to men's meeting. After that I hung out and then checked out the cat that I watching this weekend.
The ride was about an hour away but we got there. She was looking at what are called All in One's. They are desktop computers that have the hard drive etc behind the monitor, so there is no tower to take up space. Most had VERY large screens and large prices that can go over $1000.00. Some were touch-screen, others were not. Both of us were not overly impressed with them and of course they ALL had Windows 8 pre-installed. We
Add caption
wanted to see if they had Apple computers and YES they did. Boy oh boy, they were NICE LOOKING machines! We BOTH really liked the display ]BUT not the prices. They ranged from $1000.00 to $1,500.00.  We agreed that it would be nice to get one of

these but way too much for what we use our computers for. If I ever decide to pursue my photo
Its a Twisted World Isn't it??
hobby then MAYBE but It would be hard for me to rationalize spending $1,200 bucks and owing a credit card that much. I would earn the scorn of many as they shake their heads!! (e.g SMH!!)\

It was going OK, then I got a request to remove a line from my account. I got a message that Metro PCS said that I needed to remove the line before getting the phone unlocked.
Starbucks Sat Aug 4th

Text re AT&T line. Went to metro. Phone must be unlocked. Unlocked means not under contract. Metro will not call to deactivate AT&T acct. he said you have to buy out of contract, close the line, set the phone free to go to metro land.

Waiting for the 25 Bus to Best Buy!
I went to the AT&T Store at 16th Street near Market and the man said that Metro was to call AT&T. This what I told them.
Well at 4:56pm Saturday I got this
Dear MARK KRULL,

Thank you for your payment. Your payment has been successfully processed and will be applied to your account. Below you will find the transaction information regarding your payment.
SS United States


Confirmation#  40t7MBC1Z03143O  Wireless
Payment       Date 
$382.58       08//03/2013

I got an irate call due they being charged this on their credit card. I found out they added my August bill of $165.00 to the EARLY TERMINATION FEE!
Lamp with outlet to CHARGE!

From:
Date: August 3, 2013, 6:42:44 PM EDT
To:

Subject: YOUR REQUEST TO UNLOCK AN ATT MOBILE DEVICE

Request number: 3236069

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T Mobile device.
Yes, I did call AT&T and I got lucky! I spoke to a very like customer service rep named Sabrina. She
She won THIS on Twitter!
Cool Shirt!!
listened as I went on with my frustration with this whole experience.  I got the phone back to the status quo.  The Metro PCS Pretended to
Drew at Work in W.  Philly
be ME!! Fraud my friends He stayed after hours to get this done since I did not answer the phone.
Here is the email to confirm that I got it all straightened out
MARK KRULL
Wireless Number: (215) 990-9669
 
Thank you for using AT&T!
 
This email is a follow-up to our conversation earlier today; below is a summary of our discussion:
 







  • This is to confirm your service has been restored effective immediately with the following:

    Rate Plan Name: Mark Kroll (Got the name misspelled..funny)
    Additional Wireless Number(s): (215) 990-9669
    Monthly Recurring Charge: $60.00
    Included: 700 minutes
    Rollover Minutes: 2,398
     
    If you have further questions about your AT&T account,  http://wireless.att.com/ or by calling us at 1-800-331-0500.
    A ghost of Summer Past??
    please refer to
     
    Sincerely,
     
    Sabrina M.
    AT&T Customer Care
    1-800-331-0500
    I fed this cat today
    This is just neat!!
    Well, its a sunny Sunday August 4th. The landlord is outta town till the 7th but I did give the rent for August so I would not find a way to just spend the money. Off to the construction site since the YouTube video is stalled in its download
    Uploaded 0 of 1 videos

    50%.
    I skipped the Bar None
     I started writing this blog. I seem to want to write this blog when time is limited and there is something else coming up soon.
    I dropped by to visit Drew. He is  working on a construction site on 45th and Walnut. We split up
    At Saxby's
    pizza at Pasqualley's and the pizza was quite good! He hope to find something different soon.
    At Saxby's
    I then went to the cat that I'm baby-sitting, next thing, I was taking a nice nap. I deleted the other version of this blog and then I need some photos and deleted a whole bunch of my iPhone.
    I am now going to a meeting and I am running late. This meeting was a bit different then most. The speaker was old school and that's all I can say. I did like it and took some good things out it. Afterwards, the young huddled togethter and I cought the 42 bus while Pat was at the NJ Motorsports Park being an assistant to somebody. I did get some necessary items at the CVS and got my load of laudry at the You Do We Do Laundrymat. I then watched some MLB videos.
     
     
    Talking the Talk!!!!!!!!

     
    The Video's were taken randomly on Sunday August 4th
     
      .
    Its now Early AM on Monday August 5th 2013. I am killing time. I have 2 private videos downloading of a speaker. It was very powerful. I need to get myself ready for bed now. and continue this long blog entry.
    Taken by a Galaxy S 4 
    at Saxby's
    It's Monday morning still need to get cereal and OJ not much happening on Facebook looks like another nice day.

    Hit the Sunrise and afterwards I was called out on my ogling at the Mon Beginners. Oy! vey. Well hung out and on the 21 bus toward 58th St. 
    Will make the call? Can I get $
    50 from my froirbd? I really don't know. I do know that I must keep my focus on progress not on distractions , Wish me luck, ok??

    I posted this on Facebook. I want to go on Blurb and create a photo book. It is the easiest way to get started on a hobby not a distraction.  Now to publish this and go to work!
    Love the Yo Le Tengo!

    No comments: