Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sunny Saturday, August 17

Hello there.
The Future Riverwalk
It's Saturday August 17. I got up this morning from Parker does not agree with my USB and will not charge at all! Now I have to run out to buy another one:(
I'm running late to the men's meeting. I will be meeting a friend after the meeting.We met and had coffee and then we
went Riverwalk was beautiful I would have had picture but my battery died  I wasn't able to charge this morning nor last night.
Malware in hidden Temp Files
I went home after  after that nice stroll and called Bill about my computer. Use the program to automatically go into my computer. It was a bit flaky but eventually he was able to get in the computer,
View From PATCO
Windows 8 was frustrating him as it does with me. It went on from 2 to 315pm today. I realized around 3:15 that  I just
Madeline and I at Paws Table
What a cutie
had to leave the house get  to the Camden's Rivershark's Stadium by 4 To meet my friend at the Paws table inside the ballpark.I kept Bill on the line And get the computer on for him to Inside of it. I'm not sure you noticed I left the house I didn't want to interrupt things. 
Campbell's Field in Camden
When I got home at 9:30 the new antivirus program he installed have been running for 389 minutes and was 89% completed.
Cuteness all around!
I got to the Riversharks stadium around 415 after my friend picked me up. She literally was at fifth and market in Camden when I got up from the train Patco train that is, We got there instead
there for half hour at the wrong table just standing there waiting for the people to show
Mike and Friends
up. Turns out that the actual table was very close to us. The folks we met were nice people and had a cool,  nice mellow time having a pizza and watching a ball game.
Great Homemade Pizza
We left Campbell's field around 7:15pm. I got back to my apartment and we ended up talking for an hour and a half about some deep stuff. We related being  in a
The Marriage Proposal
Mike Yvonne and friend
transitional time of our lives and don't know what to make of it at times. We agreed to see a movie next week. i then walked to Mike's  party. I got there about 10 o'clock Well  when I got there, Mike was showing a slide show of him and Yvonne's trip to South East Asia At the end of the slide show he proposed marriage  to
Margie, Yvonne and Mike
Yvonne.  He announced his engagement at the end of his slide show,
I saw Pat and another old friend who I haven't seen in a while. She and chatted
48th and Spruce.
    I love to Eat pizZA!'
Then I walked her home and went back to the party. Apparently Pat just got up and left . I went home I was extremely tired from my 2 mile walk earlier today
I and with a man with a mustache like Hitler I saw the game
Hitler??

No comments: