Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday: Time to do it for the hood!

At the meeting I got help for the greeter commitment. I just can't seem to get it together to organize and I'm getting better at the early
Stylin
enough stuff. Just thinking about it seems to mess with my head. Someone telling me was just cool.
Paperwork
Today after Sunrise,  I decided to do long neglected maintenance activities in my place.
I got somebody cleaning up the place I took my laundry to the laundromat to dry cleaners and got rid of my recycling and trash
By the way   I had a lot of people come in today and I did not the paperwork done I was at work tout 8 the computer system seem to like going to a snail halts after about 730. To go home and maybe check out the new clean digs and then possibly afterwords do little more shopping that I didn't do yesterday
Here I am walking down Market Street between  57th  and 56th Street near the EL. I worked a bit late    I'm going to light a lot of incense  since it smells too much like detergent here. It sure looks clean. Glad I did it.

No comments: