Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sit down and relax for Saturday:)

The Basement after painting
Today woke up man and we painted the church basement I was cool I I came home, ate then took a 2 hour mid-day
Meeting New Neighbors
nap. I then went to my friends house around the corner and we hung out on her porch. I was still groggy
Neighbor
from my nap but it
was mellow On a beautiful Saturday afternoon It was a perfect activity to chill along with
Walking on 40 near Spring Garden
new people so quickly without a large effort. Lately it's been difficult to drive people. It's getting better:) I lost track of time to meet Larry at his place to go  new restaurant That a friend of Larry's is opening up today.I would've saved some drama Simply by asking Larry where the restaurant was located. 2700 W. Gerard is
My Meal at Shify's Taco! YUM:)
 not that difficult to get to via  SEPTA.  It takes about 35 minutes. and Gerard.A guy i know from Larry just opened up a taco place. I know him from the Sunday night meeting. and Gerard.A guy i know from Larry just opened up a taco place. I know him from the Sunday night meeting.
Add caption
Meeting the New Neighbors
and Gerard.A guy i know from Larry just opened up a taco place. I know him from the Sunday night meeting. This place is good. Nice people and an up and coming section in Fairmount. 
I just met to the most sexy women I've seen in a while waiting to eat there oh my God.
Hung out w/ Local Businessman
I am now waiting for the 43 bus towards my place.  43 drop me off at  35th and Haverford. I only waited 2 minutes for the 31 which will take me 46th and Chestnut Streets. From there
Eating at Shifty's

I'm going to help a friend get a computer. She lives around the corner from me. I thought about going to meeting at  Fairmount but I decided I want to be close to home.
Matua Sun
Hopefully Pat will be okay with me coming over later to do filming. We did not do recording. That will be done tomorrow.
 I need to get stuff done before I leave for Mt Pleasant Mi. I am not in a relationship and I have vacation saved up, I am thankful 

No comments: