Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friday August 16

Its Friday August 16 and the computers are acting flaky. I am hoping Larry's friend will take care that for me and get the thing fixed. He is to call me and remotely going to my computer and see the figure it out. So both computers have software issues!! YIKES!!
Church Courtyard 16th and Locust

 I get out from shoppers and then here comes the 12 bus. Google maps didn't even catch but I saw it and jumped on it it's a nice ride and I had time
Friday Afternoon Pedestrians 
to get a coffee., The weekend has started and that's about all can say right now.
I am at 4th  and Pine for a Meditation meeting with my iced coffee. Well I'm going to 4th Pine from the Starbucks.very nice weather tonight I hope you can join me in the outdoors and enjoy it. Summer is winding down, Way down my friends.
Add caption


For a 
Hope to get my computer fixed remotely this evening that'll be I think that'll be the highlight of my night
I was just leaving a meeting at this church. I saw this guided tour of the Old Pine Church I learned that there are aberrations at this church and that the British used to the hospital for the folder doing the Revolutionary War
I found out it was private and I could not stay. Now waiting for the 21 bus at20th St.
I talked   with the computer guy and I decided that will do that tomorrow being Saturday. Download some pictures and went to bed.
Then this happened to the morning when I got up to go to the bathroom.......

No comments: