Thursday, August 15, 2013

14 August: Cool weather approaches!

Waiting for the El August 14
Well I ended up crashing last night and got up late. I miss the sunrise but I can't be late tomorrow cause I chair the meeting!
Last night the temperature must have
Repaving Kabobbish
dropped 15°and the humidity  about 50%. I got actually COLD!!!👐😴
Work was busy but it slowed down early enough for me to ketchup on some items which was very good,
My friend met up with local morning DJ on the Cupid. She found him cute.

Working
August 14, 2013 I was  helping a friend with YouTube. Outside his Condo there were men doing  repairs done on his building and as telling them about YouTube and how to get it going
I'm heading to Mike's house now. I am meeting up with he and Pat. It'sPat's  birthday. I'm walking down 48th St so maybe I might catch the 64 bus to Mikes at Cedar Ave,  The 64 isn't
At Dahlak Aug 14 for Pat's B Day
to arrive till 10 of three at global up won't even arrive at 48th Locust till 10:03. and I'm approaching 48th and Pine Streets and it's now 9:55pm, When I finish walking to Mike's I'm going to have to charge this phone.
The Red Hand

I was late getting the mic so they called and said meet at Dahlak. I met them there and we hung out my friend in Patton I am hung out and chilled out at Dahlak. It seemed cleaner and less grungy then I remember it.
After that happen I went home and I stayed late and now I got a run meeting

No comments: