Monday, August 26, 2013

Far out Sunday

A good place to text new friends
Golden Floor
Got it! This is Sunday.  I went  to the meeting of Bar None to sit on the floor It was beautiful outside but a lot warmer but not terribly humid! Hope you're having a nice weekend! I  did not have a three prong adapter, so I went to the CVS after checkout the Headhouse Farmers Market. I got practical stuff. I also called for the cleaning service o come over on  
 I went  to a place called Milk and Honey. Its a little coffee place staffed by hip 22 year old women. I  just mellowed out after the BAR NONE.  I am just chilling out looking at
On South Street
the Fringe Festival  and just being a lazy man on a Sunday afternoon because I can. I was doing the Ok Stupid and got some results but time will tell on THAT matter. 

Fancy Chocolate 
Tuesday to  give this place a good cleaning. A man is going to move in later this week and I need my place to be more organized.
Add caption
I may hit a block party at 4th St in South Philly. Just giving you fair warning:)  I've been sitting in the back. Until my next collection of thoughts let's ROCK ON!!  
I ended the day taking a dating personality test by the OKC. It asked some of the wall questions and some good ones. Here is what I was labeled  I am the loverboy

FACT: You embody the German principle of Konstantzusammenschaft, which is best described in English (without using the obscure English word “sammenschaft”) as “eternal togethermanship”.
I did a Google search and saw this blog which asked some interesting questions about the man with the matching blue pajama's. This blogger commented in 2006 and said this about the man in the photo
Am I wearing perfectly matched flannel pajamas? I think I gave way too many "yes" answers to questions about kink and questionable behavior to have an avatar with a full matching pajama set. That's probably why I'm sitting on the ground there...thinking to myself "where did it all go? It all used to be so exciting! Now look at me. And my Chai Tea is still too hot to drink! Oh why me? Why me?" Although it does look like I have some scratches on my neck....
Well, I took some OKC tests. We will see what happens

No comments: