Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stand up for America!!! It's Friday

Well I got up early for the meeting  6 minutes late
View from the 40 Bus
. I didn't get my coffee till after the meeting and confirm that we can make arrangements for Amanda and moving my place for a month before my trip to Mount Pleasant Michigan Where they are good at standing  up for America.
25 to LIFE!!
Hope you're having a fine Friday.
I'm at 4th and Pine for a meditation meeting. Have you been to it?? Here is my bus trip.
http://bit.ly/155PwoP
Nice Woman

Some sad news from Sunrise!..
I got this while at Shoppers today

 "Coffee Jim" is in Hahnemann Hospital with a (215) 762-7648
I got paid
broken neck - admission phone # is
He is a great guy!! It's sad really

Alright then I am went to the meditation meeting and then I took the 21 bus 
Whom I work for...
back to Pats. I got some guava juice. i them decided to go home and get the Certs and charge my phone.
Where I "shop" on Friday's
Went home and got distracted and charged my phone and I'm bringing my computer and we're going to be vainglorious!
Pat went flying
We chilled and what's funny videos and whatnot and now I'm going to go to bed and take the next step through my life

My Blog IS www.mkrull.blogspot.com. Please follow me cause I
Horay for Saxby's
would be a creeper if I followed YOU!! Think about it ok?? Its supposed to be nice cool weather this weekend :)

No comments: