Monday, August 12, 2013

Tired Monday

On Monday morning , I woke up at Larry's place took care the cat and went off to the sunrise! 
After that,  I talked to fellow about him staying temporarily over at my place.  We will meet tomorrow (Tuesday)at 5:30 pm Work was fairly busy,
busy enough to make me tired. I left on time at five which is very unusual for me. I am waiting for the bus to take me back to my place so I can take a power nap.
I'm going to be using the Windows 8  computer while the other one is being
fixed. I'm heading to TD Bank and then heading back home to take a nap.
I got up got it on and went to Pats to have some vegetarian platter from
Kabobbish.  While eating, he wqd relating his  OkCupid experiences. He knows the numbers game. He is communicating With women all over The good old USA!
Well it's time to start Tuesday let's go!

No comments: