Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Late Tuesday

Hey late bloomers! 
It's Tuesday morning again I showed up late and got called on in again in a more subtle way. The meeting was just like one of my meetings. It was a bit disjointed
This "City Life" Pen just fell apart
and people from The peanut gallery were saying things. I called myself out and will be getting a reminder call to get my ass
Ghost Greeter
out of the house sooner,anyway I'm crossing the street trying to get hit while looking at women.
The meeting after the meeting
I have a bunch of appointments today and then training for the next two days for the affordable care act or ACA for short as the acronym goes.
Waiting for the El
Surprise I'm gonna be late for work. At least it's not a Monday or
Getting my number
Wednesday when I'm on the board.Work was uneventful but basically work and then left work around 6:30pm. Gratitude was cool I had not been there in a little bit.
After I left there I talked to several people and that  was nice. I finally committed to Dean  to visit and someone else at work to get pictures sent to her. I confirmed a cat sitting at dog walk and starting my greeter commitment right before my two-week vacation. And an eventful next 2 weeks will be had there's even a possible date Next Thursday

No comments: