Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ACA Day: Grumpy Cat is Risen 8-21-2013

Good day!
Grumpy Cat LIVES!!!
I managed to be on time for the AA meeting Do my greeting duties. It's
21 Bus at 7am Weds Aug 21
amazing what people other people notice and you don't know if you start doing what they were noticing that you didn't notice. You got it  This is FUNNY!! Check my FB...He is risen!!
We are learning about Affordable Care Act or ACA for short.This will for 2 full days at work. This will start for DPW on October 1st. The new acronym is MAGI or Modified Adjusted Gross Income!
We got out early from training so time to get paperwork done and listen to Elvis Costello on the headphones.I met  Sue. at 5:30 for cat sitting. She
Pet Sitting at the left. Yuppies on the Right
gave me instructions and turkeys and and paid me half of what I don't what you can afford which is five bucks. I'll get the remainder when she comes back on  the 31st. I'm pretty
This will scare a Conservative
warm so instead of catching the 42 to the 7 bus I am going
Rally for Public Education
to walk to my house, change and just catch the 21 bus or the EL to the 7 bus. i am to go to to Perot St in the Art Museum area 
for a dog walking job That is on labor day weekend. They live in a nice little small street  near a  place called Pigs
Time to get the Scripts
Alley. The house is pretty cool
Philly School Teacher United
. They built an  addition On third floor and I'll be sleeping in the guestroom they're pretty nice little block. I took the bus  from 
24th and Fairmount back To my place. I'm on 32 and then I get the EL. It's 8:20 now and the train showed up. I'm gonna go to my friends house and  I get my meds.
Blocking out the Motherhood Chatter
My Internet connections this morning were busted therefore editing has been compromised on this blog please stay tuned for updates starting Saturday
Note, I got access to the Netgear Account which has no password. So this blog did get cleaned up. Its now Friday August 21st and I am going to attempt to make it 3 in a row. Its now 6:45am.

No comments: