Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday, October 16: It’s Bewitched

This morning I got up and was pretty tired. I slept very well and I wanted 

to sleep more. Anyhow, I did get up and did my breakfast thing and packed up for my yoga thing, etc. I am here as you were there and we are all together. It was a pretty Slow day today I did do an 

errand. I was going to buy a new screen for my phone, but neither Verizon 

or AT&T had a phone screen cover that

 I could buy and I just wasn’t in the mood to blow extra money at the Apple Store for a new screen . I don’t know why I just didn’t think of it. Anyhow, I did pick up 

my scripts and super coffee the funny thing about the Rite Aid the refrigerators still broken they don’t know when


they’re gonna come over. They have a lot of super coffees, but nobody wants to drink really warm super coffee at this point. Anyhow, came in  Get very little today. It’s just a lazy Monday and stuff and it’s already 

2:35 PM. Rest of the week going to get much busier that’s for sure. Oh I did do some laundry and I think the laundry

 is probably in the dryer. All finished at this point in time. It’s not going to  
rain but the clouds have gathered. 

We’re not supposed to have rain the whole week. actually yesterday we had a 

little bit of rain as it was getting dark but that ended pretty quickly. I have 

MONDAY Night Beginners today and Yoga today. Well today, Limbo came
 by the building superintendent, and told us that somebody came into the complex and took a poop in the basement and covered it up with sand. That’s why
 it smelled so bad. And today I heard from someone I haven’t heard from in quite some time it was kind of surprising and distracting, etc. I’m going to try to hustle  and get the class on time at four. I’m pretty tired today that’s kind of unmotivated. I went to yoga Byron Hot and I wasn’t at my best and buy room is kind of picking on me a little bit but you know he treats me like I’m his younger brother or something it’s kind of funny. Anyway, afterwards I was just tired and didn’t want to do anything so I just napped at Mary’s and then just crashed for the evening and blew off the MONDAY Night Beginners.

No comments: