Friday, October 06, 2023

Friday, October 6: First Day in Buffalo & Clairion

I woke up nice and late today. I looked around and the rain 

stopped, and the sun was out which was good. Bowl of Cheerios and some yogurt. Adults. Talk with 

Ken about living in senior places. I looked at my Social Security statement

 and called a couple places. One place had a waiting list, but I looked up later The starting price was $3800 a month. The other place the income limit was

 less than 50,000 a year so I didn’t qualify for either one of those places the sun was out all day. It was a miracle actually. 

That’s cool. We stopped at the local Sheetz, which is similar or comparable to 

Wawa out in the East Coast so we piled up on some food, because you know

 being a pastor is quite makes me hungry. We’re taking a ride to Brookville Pa.  We 

are staying  @ the Super 8 hotel we are staying. We’re going to see a 

parade in Clarion PA. Her sister is camping out near   in New Bethlehem 

Pennsylvania, which is near Clarion PA. The sister is staying at the Penn Pennwoods Airstream campground. Anyhow, we arrived at Brookville, and we decided to eat at the Pizza Hut 

that was next-door and what a door it was.⛺️ anyhow, we ordered one pizza and that was pretty good actually. Really enjoyed that pizza. It was quite the pizza 

concerning it was Pizza Hut anyhow we took our time Kerry sister 

Janet stopped by and talked and we had dessert that she brought. I ate 

the apple slices and blueberries, the rest of some caramelized weird ass,

 popcorn stuff that I’m not into. I decided I would sing a song at six as well

. Anyhow, on the way down, got some pretty good pictures of the nice day that we had in the scenery as we were driving towards Brookville turned out the weather was much better than I had feared which was nice. It was nice break. Anyhow after we ate, we walked across street back to the hotel and headed to bed, it’s a good first day 

No comments: