Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Tuesday, October 31: I Catch a Cold on Halloween

This morning I got up feeling not so bad as I thought I might feel after catching his cold late yesterday. I think we push me over the edge was the yoga class. I did a lot of running around this weekend but I didn’t feel exhausted. Must’ve caught it along the way from my various locations and travels. Mary’s been fighting something off as well. So who knows anymore. Anyway, I got to work and I was not prepared on how cold it was going to be. It’s supposed to be cold tomorrow, so I’m definitely breaking out the winter coat fortunately, had a thermal shirt to put on  That helped. I met Natalie for coffee and we did some catching up. She thinks she might have COPD. It was a fun conversation. Ended up going to the Capital One café because they had indoor seating. There was no way of sitting outside today. Anyway, Halloween generally starts the cool weather  Today did not disappoint on that matter. I decided that I would not go to choir practice and just go home in a decent hour and stay out of the cold. I have a trip to go to. I’m visiting Asbury Park. Anyhow, I realize that my drivers license expires on November 6, so I just blew 30 bucks on ordering a birth certificate , at least you could order it online. I do plan to visit DMV tomorrow just to see what I really need. Maybe I can actually get by without a birth certificate because the birth certificates not gonna be there arrive till at least November 16. 

No comments: