Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Wednesday, October 25: Sunny Day ☕️ Phillies lost

Today I woke up after really decent

 night sleep. When I got home, I had some yogurt and then went right to 

sleep. Anyway, I got up and headed down my usual path on the market

. Frankfurt line. It’s cool, but not as cold as it was yesterday. Really as a day 

went on the weather got nicer. It was pretty much a perfect fall

 day. You really can’t do much better than that. That’s for sure. Anyhow, Mike needed a script and was having a hard time finding the Ritalin and I was gonna have

 to go down the South Broad. Turns out that wasn’t the case they managed to 

find a little supply at the Rite Aid and I could pick it up between 

three and four. Meanwhile, I got a sandwich for Mike and offered him the samosas that I left in his refrigerator. He’s 


low on food till tomorrow when the Mom’s Meals comes in. I left Mike’s  around 2:30 PM because his therapist was coming going online at three anyway so 

I figured I’d walk around in the nice mild weather and, the weather did not 

disappoint for sure. I got back around four signed out and then

 went to the Rite Aid to pick up his scripts for him. So I decided to hang out at the Capital One  Café  until about six when it closes down just doing a lot of people 

watching and waiting for my coffee to cool off. Anymore no coffee place stay open past six most close by 5 PM since the pandemic. I used

 my Capital One card because I get half off otherwise a small coffee there cost four dollars. That’s pretty inflationary for sure. It’s

 now 556. I’m heading back to Mike’s. I’ll probably hang out a little little bit




 and when it gets dark I will go home. 

Well afterwards, I went to the pharmacy to pick up my scripts and hung up with Mike for a little while to look up really really dark and then I headed home and chow down 

on some pasta. 🍝 it was truly a delightful meal. Today was the first day I felt rested in a while. I think I say that every
 week. I like taking my Wednesdays off. It feels so bountiful. 

Anyhow, we’re experiencing the wet. Best week of late October weather

 that we’ve had in a long time. Next time it gets chilly. It’s probably going to stay that way for sure.

No comments: