Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday, October 24: Morning, in Rittenhouse, Work and Others


Well, during the evening, it’s a really intense, strange dream that somebody was showing me all the ways that people tried to mess with me, and he managed

 to he or she managed to weave me around it. At the same time I was being pulled away from it. I then woke up and then went back to sleep. I then had breakfast coffee

 and all the things that make America great. And then head off to Mike’s I taught a 17 bus part of the way down 19th which made the quick

 trip quicker. I got to Mike and cleaned up and helped with cleaning out the fridge which was good. He’s low on stuff in there 

which is not good and it’s a beautiful sunny day today. We’re gonna have really good weather the rest of this week it’s quite , quite lucky I would say Mike 



and I got a pizza slice he got to. I got one and then we got the drain fixed the trash compactor or whatever you call it fixed Limbo demonstrate how crooked Jesus 

screwdriver to bust in this place. So he hast to do some work on the doors. Anyhow, I need to get 12/4  aka 12 quarters to do my yoga laundry. I just didn’t feel like 

taking the train all the way home just to do that so the wash doesn’t take long it’s the dryer it takes a while to remedy itself. It’s now 2:38 PM I might take a nap after I throw in 

the laundry. Well, I did my laundry and I finished in the nick of time. I then made Mike his tea and headed out to my 4 PM appointment. After that appointment, I 

go to the Vinyasa class. It gives me an extra 15 minutes to prepare for my choir rehearsal. Did you know it’s less than two weeks till daylight savings time ends yes, it’s true November 5 it ends. Well, my appointment went pretty well. Talked about the burden of self criticism. We focused on that I’m very tired after disappointment. I grew very very tired. I have yoga, but I’m tired 

for one wishes I could take a nap but I don’t know how to anyway the latest nominee Tom Emmer had  to withdraw becoming speaker of the House because he didn’t get enough


votes so they’re still in the chaotic position as before as of 5 PM today. Well, I went to the Vinyasa class and it was very very good. We did a lot of stretching

 and different poses and I felt a lot better coming out. Mind you I’m still tired of balls, but 

it’s a lot better than it was.

No comments: