Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday, October 20: Morning @ Rittenhouse Square and Jo

Well, on this blog, you can no longer save it on pending. You have 

to just save it. Otherwise we’ll just disappear. Seems to be one of the new things 

they ended on the blog. Anyway, I got up this morning and Rittenhouse Square

 was very lovely. The rain that had fallen stopped probably around six in the 

morning way before I got up. I had some coffee with some almond milk 

that was good and then I walked to Mike’s. On the way I took the 17 bus 

That was going down 19th or 18th and that speed it up the trip a little 

bit. I’ve been did errands for Mike and the Rite Aid refrigerator still 

don’t work. I did buy a couple super coffees and put them away. Anyway,

 I had lunch after the errands which included going to Rite Aid and going to the bank. I then did my yoga, laundry, and Mike’s basement. It’s 6/4  aka 4 quarter 

for each load for a washer and dryer.  it got done so that was cool. Mike had a therapy appointment at 2:30 so I didn’t get away from the premises so I hung out

 in the step and looked at some stuff. It’s now 3:45 PM and I’m definitely running on the late side because I like to be in the yoga studio by 3:50 PM. Well, I got the class and there was

 a new teacher. I’ve seen her behind the desk. She’s pretty good she was different. 
She pointed out some things that I hadn’t heard before and that was

 interesting. Afterwards we decided to go out and do takeout Indian at the nice Indian place on Locust. I love that area near the Dorchester. 

It’s really nice very cool you know I’d love to rent an apartment around there but then again it’s probably way way overpriced. we went

 to watch a movie at her place. It was called the birds the famous Alfred Hitchcock movie that takes place in California north of San Francisco. It was a pretty cool film. The color was really excellent. This was back in 1963. I was a mirror infant, I believe toddler probably I don’t know anyway that was pretty good. I left late and was late enough that stopped running at 12:21 PM so I had to catch the bus. 

No comments: