Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday, October 26: Mild Day 2 Walk South Street

Breaking news! It’s breaking because I dropped it and it broke. 

Anyhow, good news for all taco Tuesday people you’re allowed to use taco 

Tuesday without a copyright in Frenchman, since two restaurants decided 

not to or forced to drop it as copyright infringement. It makes sense 

 just like suing somebody for calling him Kleenex when it’s so widely 

used. Anyhow, I woke up this morning didn’t sleep quite as well as the night before but

 anyhow, I got to Mike’s around 830. We did take a walk which 

was fantastical since it was so nice out, there was a nasty mass shooting in Maine last night 20 people were killed by this insane AK 15 welding guy with a mental 

health problem anyhow, I got to Mike’s and we took a walk which was really bountiful since it’s so nice and mild outside. It’s unbelievable. We then 



had lunch I sat around looked at stuff about it. Anyway, I’m gonna do 

an errand for Mike and go to Nan South Street and pick up his quarters 

for laundry tomorrow. Well, I went to Whole Foods @ the corner of 10th 

and South. The return was really easy I just showed him the QR code 

and gave the lady the shoes and that was that simplest could be. I was pleasantly 

surprised. It sounds 337. I’m heading towards Kaitlyn’s 4 o’clock yoga

 class. What a nice day outside. it was a good day to go out and do errands that’s for sure. 

Because in a month I’ll probably be wearing my winter coat

 for all I know. It’s now 3:45 PM and it is 79°. I’m overdressed as it is but you just don’t know what the temperatures like from moment to moment. You really 

don’t what a beautiful day it’s gonna be hot as hell in the studio I’m pretty sure about that. Well, I’m back in class and it was hot. The fan went on so that

 made it much easier. The class wasn’t that big either. I got a little bit of assistance 

during class on one of my positions. Or poses. It’s now 5:47 PM 

and just got out of the shower I’m gonna hang out and then go to myCODA meeting

 and which starts at 8 o’clock or 8:15 PM. Tomorrow’s gonna be the 




warmest day yet in this Indian summer we’re having. I love Indian summer and it’s great warm without the oppressive humidity. But we went 

back to the Dorchester, mellowed out and shared some pictures that was fun. Next I went to my meeting at Fairmont Dakota.

No comments: