Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday October 22: Visiting Mom & Reiki

 After staying up past my bedtime, which was worth it by the way, I got 

up and got myself ready to see what the scene was with mom Weather I was going up myself or I’d be meeting David. I texted David and Wes and Dave said meet him at noon, so I slept 

accordingly. Ate a little bit of breakfast had a little bit of coffee and then,

 I walked to Upper Darby to catch the One On One trolley, which is the bus during the weekends for most of the rest of the year. The bus had 15 minutes

 of curated fun. Anyway, it’s kind of relief being around curated 

suburbanites in a coffee shop. Anyway, it’s much chillier today , I see all 

the people wearing eagles gear today and I’m waiting for David. We’re 



going out to a restaurant to Granite run mall. I forgot the name of it. The service 



was very slow getting the lunch. There’s a lot of pregame

 football action because we were there early. I decided to get chicken wings because I didn’t have my vegetarian burger. They 

are also completely out of coffee. They gave the coffee for for free because of that. I didn’t order cough because I already had

 coffee at the Ocean City coffee. Anyhow, it’s now 1:42 P &  Dave’s going to drop me off and I have to figure out which train I can catch. Well, once again, the 
train to catch was the 2:21 PM train from media. So I had 20 minutes

 to kill so I went to the local store and killed time and stayed warm and caught

 the train which showed up on time and I got a two suburban station, and 

then I walked towards 17th and JFK to catch the 33 bus towards20th and

 Fairmount actually it’s near 20th and Brown but I’m gonna get off at 20th and Fairmount so I can take care of mother nature needs. Well, I went through the coffee shop which brought me back to the days of your when I was always going to OC Fr coffee on Fairmount. I went to my session and it was pretty chill. I must say I didn’t get the strong, emotional reactive effect I was very Common just lying there. I wobbled myself home and ate my leftovers. Ordered my Amazon stuff for tomorrow and the following week. I really felt it around 930. I started feeling lightheaded, but not in the dangerous way just sort of like bliss out lightheadedness so I went to bed, feeling a little dizzy, but it was OK. I wasn’t expecting that reaction. 

No comments: