Monday, October 02, 2023

Monday, October 2: 2nd Day of Falls. Mild & Sunny

Well, I had the blog saved, and then I guess I didn’t save 

it again after making changes and it just disappeared. I don’t know what’s going 

on with this app where I write up a blog Guinn it just wants to disappear

 on me. anyway, I got up and I was late to Mike so I took the Broadstreet bus 

which was really helpful so I got there around 8:37 AM. Once I got the Mike’s, I told him that at dentist 

appointment today. It wasn’t tomorrow Tuesday. I do have my Covid shot 

at 11 o’clock at 21st and South so that’s pretty close so that’s a 

good thing. I went to the dentist at 11:45 and made it out with the

 floor dream with a clean Bella Health. No cavities thank God. They did 

take x-rays and the only thing I paid for was the $20  fluoride treatment so I guess my 

insurance pays for the x-rays once a year. Anyhow, Mike had an 

appointment to get rid of this growth that he had in his back just to make sure it wasn’t anything 

dangerous so we went there and it ended up being a large skin tag but

  he had a disagreement with the people about the Bill. I went to the bathroom and talked with a friend and then he left
 without telling me the next thing 
you know I walk out and he’s falling. He fell on the pavement, which I was really shocked about. That was really scary and bad. Mike fortunately 

was OK so that was good but I was a bit shaken up. Then finished my drinks
and went to yoga class. I was given a 

sweat towel, because I leave a lot of sweat on the floor. I was told right up front at the front desk by the instructor who remain

 unnamed. Anyhow, the room was steam at first got in, but fortunately at the right time the instructor opened up the windows 

and it made it much better. I felt pretty strong considering after class I went to Mary’s. For a bit and we hung out and decided 

we would do takeout when I got back. That was good. So I went to Monday Night Beginners. It was about powerlessness. 

It was a nice amount of people there. I enjoyed it then I went back to Mary’s and we watched a little bit of MSNBC and ordered

 
fried rice and I realized I left my thermos in the stupid room with the meeting 

was and I’m hoping to get it as of 9:12 PM. Great news. I did find the
 thermos at the church basement. They had another meeting going on. I just grabbed it. It was really lucky because they are not cheap. It keeps   the water 💧 really cold. Anyhow, came back after picking up the chicken, fried rice and vegetable fried rice. This place really makes a delicious fried rice that’s for damn sure. We ate and then we hung out for a while and then I ordered it back to glory. I mean back home.

No comments: