Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday, October 28: visiting Baltimore with Friends and Brother

I woke up in Rittenhouse Square and got to hang out for a little bit 
because I got up at 7:45 AM so I can get to the rental car place no later than 9 AM. I had breakfast which was very nice and left the Dorchester to catch

 the 21 bus to 30th St. station. I got there before nine and the place was 

opened the Avis the Avis rental car place. I was a little afraid that would mess 

up but it went extremely smoothly. Got Hyundai small SUV. Went home

 dropped off my yoga clothes and went ahead and picked up Wes who was ready  

For me to pick him up which was good. We took we took a 95 down.

 Anyhow, the ride went smoothly. There was a couple traffic jams, but they

 didn’t really affect us. We arrived at this restaurant a little bit early, so 

we just hung out for a little bit and met up with Martha, Hellen, Steve and Kevin.

 This is a very nice restaurant in the warehouse district very fancy

 but casual the same time. after I had salmon, I had this delicious mocha, coffee, dessert, 

which was really fancy and so good. I am not a dessert person, but

 that could change my mind. Anyhow, we hung out for a little bit longer and then 

everybody left and Wes and I drove up to Mike’s. We got 

to Mike’s some good time no problems driving. Wes and Mike and Mary talked about the future of college admissions because Ann is in college at the University

 of Maryland and Wes’s daughters a junior in high school so they 

talked about that. Then Mary sister, Carolyne and her boyfriend showed



 up. It’s 5:06 PM. We hung out and then went to a restaurant that serve some really delicious
 wings. They had old bay wings, regular wings, and the hot wings.

 The hot wings were tasty and messy, but they were very good. They were all very good wings. We hung out there for a while till about seven. Then we head 

back to Mike’s where I had some coffee and we had good conversation. Mary was talking about her class and art history from 1960 to 1989 which included

 Jeff Koons, Keith Harrington others I don’t think I’ve heard of. It’s now 9 o’clock and we are leaving
 an hour later than we want it but it was fun. Well, Wes and I left and it was a smooth ride back home. We talked for a while. I then dropped
off Wes 

and headed back home. When I got home, finished off my super coffee had something to drink and finally went to bed.

No comments: