Thursday, October 05, 2023

Thursday, October 5: Work, Rittenhouse & Buffalo

Well again, I had the phone on a draft and anymore. If you put it 

on draft or off-line, it means that no, it will not be saved on the machine. If I start

 working on something and I forget, it’ll just eliminate it. It’s frustrating 

it just started doing this. I guess at some point this guy will not update the blog and 

it will stop working. People don’t blog anymore on Blogger. I 

don’t think they don’t like they used to. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s pretty late it’s
a beautiful sunny day. The last one for real this time I thought

 yesterday was gonna be the last one because they first said it was gonna be cloudy, but it was clear all day. It was very Mike & I 

took a walk. Afterwards I took care of his laundry before I left. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to mail off the package over the mail 

off but I’m gonna have to do it while I’m in Buffalo or something. Find it package in a mail bag. Maybe maybe mail it  off before

 you go or camping trip. I did however find out about the practice files for choir and that saves $10,000 because


my money was not sitting in the stock market for five days that’s pretty stunning stock
market lost all its gains over the last year

 a.k.a. since January it’s so funky. Hell stock market goes up and down like goddamn toilet seat. Anyway, I was pretty tired cause I didn’t get enough sleep but I did OK. My stateMike’s till 345

and then I headed off to Rouse Square to meet with Mary at the takeout restaurant. I ended up taking the  
bus up Lombard Street to 20th just for something different. My 

knee was acting up and I figured what the heck. we decided to take out. I wait for a shop and we then went back to her place and ate the food and it was very delicious.  Then had a very nice time. I then 

walked to suburban Station to catch the airport train which did show up on time. I got the airport finished off of Pepsi and 
super coffee and now it’s 9:16 PM they said they would lift off early but they really didn’t. They say that bad weather is coming to Buffalo right now and they’re trying to beat it in the airport. Well, we got to the airport really fast and my friend picked me up at 10:41. We arrived around 1020.

No comments: