Saturday, June 03, 2023

Friday, June 2: Nurse Visits Mike. It’s Hot

Today is Friday is it really yes it is. I got up today late I was really goddamn

 exhausted and I think I’m catching some kind of little cold because my throat feels a little funny and you know that kind of thing. I haven’t decided whether I’m gonna do yoga 



or not but I brought my clothes in case I feel more peppy. Today is warm. It’s the warmest day of the year thus far, it’s supposed to hit 90° but there’s no heat wave because it’ll be back to 

normal tomorrow anyhow I got there about half hour late and that means if I’m gonna go to Yoga just go to the 530. 5:30 PM class. Anyhow, the nurse came over and she was extremely

competent and helpful. She’s going to hook up Mike’s place to the Philadelphia corporation for aging and get somebody over there to clean the apartment. I’m 
hoping they can make it a regular thing 

she’s also  going to make sure that they know that I am out and if Mike needs somebody and they start giving her in the bullshit. They can’t find anybody she’ll advocate for him so that was a really big step today. After that I put in a load of laundry and then had some lunch and Limbo came over and said he would repaint the room all Mike is in surgery. and then had some lunch and Limbo came over and said he would repaint the room all Mike was in surgery 

Michael’s getting that settled out. It’s less than two weeks away. He also agreed to clock some holes that

 were possibly causing the mice infestation, developed really bad gas, that was not fun. I hung out at Mike’s for much longer than normal. I decided not to go to the 5 o’clock class after all because I think my body’s

 telling me I need a break. Just when I was about to go home I realized I forgot

 to pick up his 
laundry so  I got to go walk all the way back to Mike’s and pick up his laundry. I totally forgot about it. 

No comments: