Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wednesday, June 14: Busy Last Day @ Work

This morning I woke up to somewhat of a half ass sleep that’s 

what I get when the night before I slept like a baby. Anyhow, I browse myself out of bed and did a nice job for 

myself getting to Mike’s by 8:15 AM. The room was still something 

and then I caught the 40 bucks which really did come in handy this time around

 it showed up right then and there and that was cool. I really appreciated

 that. So I got to the hospital and lost time because visiting hours weren’t till 10 o’clock and I showed up at 9:15 AM. I didn’t talk to Mike for a while and 

then got him a sandwich at one of the vendors, and after I came back, which took longer because I forgot where they were located, I headed back to Mike’s to bring back some of the stuff that

 he didn’t need at the hospital. He’s in a regular room now he seems to be doing pretty well so I got back and next thing you know it was going on noon and I just felt like time just was flying by me which kind of stressed me out

. I haven’t even packed for my trip , I haven’t had time in the last several days but I’m gonna pack light thank God because that’sthe only way I know how to pack I literally have to throw 

clothes in and hope for the best. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s talked on the phone to a couple people, and it was a bit of a mess, but I put the furniture away 

from the center of the room and rearranged it. Hallie had it. It is clean as it’s ever been since I’ve been with him , I put out a few of those mice retardant things and that was about it. Talked 

to Limbo the building, super and then a rush to leave on time to catch the 3:51 PM trade. I did keep 
Mike’s senior pass because he’s not gonna use it. He’s not going

 anywhere in the next three weeks. He told me have to do rehab for three weeks

 so I assume they’re going to keep them at the place by the time

 I get back on the 26th I’m coming back on the 26th. I’ll be back to work on 27 June.  anyhow I’m pretty tired. I kind of wish I could nap and pack and 

that would be all but it’s not so that’s OK it’s my life and I’ve chosen it. Anyhow, today was drizzly of parts. Humidity parts 

in the sun did attempt to come out. I got about 15 minutes to get to the train. I couldn’t charge my phone because the stupid charging thing says there’s water in my battery compartment

 but I always have my headphones, so I’m not sure what’s going on. In fact, the battery charger is an Apple branch white Can’t see what the problem is. I arrived

 at home. I found out that the backpack leaked bug preventative didn’t make a royal

 mess but it did make things moist. We’re watching 1923 after eating dinner. 

The weather improved after I left Philly and arrived at suburban Square. It 



was like a different day. It was sunny with a nice breeze and much less humid. 

Also it had cooled off. Yes it’s kind of strange getting ready for a trip at 10:30 PM at night when you have to be at the airport by 6 PM. I just got an alert that the

 TSA lines in Denver could be 70 minutes long but I have a five hour layover so I 

should be able to make it.. excuse me while I kiss the sky.That’s what Jimi Hendrix

said back in the day and he is a well respected. I watch the program 1923 until about 10:15 PM and Wes called to say he was outside. I left and I remembered why 
Wes was so eager to get together. I had to return his transponder and he had bought me a couple crates of supercoffee. They had it on sale for two dollars a bottle so and he could get cheap gasoline in return. We talked for a little bit. It was fun. 

No comments: