Sunday, June 18, 2023

Sunday, June 18: 3rd Day in Poway 🥉


This morning I woke up around 9:45 AM and slowly got ready for breakfast. Alice cooked us some eggs and vegetables and toast and that was very 

good. It was nice to break away from the usual monster bowl of cereal. I made myself some coffee, and Alice and I talked a while, and Did a little bit of tidying up afterwards. 


Alice did all these dishes and we talked for a while. We couldn’t decide what we wanted to do because both of us were pretty tired and relaxed. We’re going to go out somewhere and either kayak or not kayak nearby. It’s a beautiful

 day and it seems like it’s better out here than it would be on the coast. It’s more likely to be cloudy down there.  I finished up yesterday’s blog post about Mimi’s graduation party that took some work because there’s 

a ton of pictures. It’s now 2:15 PM bird bout to get ready to go to Alice’s yacht club and fix a flat tire in one of her trailers and then either go kayaking or just sit and hang out. Good nice

 sunny day and she found the gun pro hat that I thought I lost it but I found that, so I put my vaccinated out Republican hat in my backpack, so I know to save. that We then both cleaned up and went to the mission Bay yacht club. We arrived there around 3 o’clock and we’re having lunch late lunch and then we’re 

going to probably go kayaking soon after. Well it’s 5:19 PM and we basically sat around and I read the New York Times and you read a book and 

also the New York Times review of books which is basically political stuff and murders. Anyhow, it’s pretty cool out here. 
I don’t know if I wanna go kayaking Cuz. I don’t think I’m warm enough but maybe I’m just being an old geez. Well, we got home around 8 PM and Alice went

 off to do a rounds and I cooked up some pasta and talked on the phone. it was a pretty relaxing day overall.

No comments: