Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Wednesday, June 7: A Day of… Bad Air ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ต‍๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ต

After a beautiful bountiful sleep dreams  of losing my wallet I got 

up and did my thing. The only thing I didn’t do was shave, but that’s OK I think depending on what other people say of course. Anyhow, it’s nice day

 outside really nice day outside I got to Mike’s took a nap, and we’re going to the end 

went to one of his doctors appointments we caught the bus at 11:10 AM. I still can’t believe I’m 

going to California in about a week. And we staying there a whole two weeks which is a long time in the normal

 world. Last year of course I took that road trip in which was very 

un normal. Meanwhile we went to this doctors appointment in Presby and this building is like a maze. It’s unbelievable how bad it is but Mike 

went and got something done but he hast to get more test done tomorrow. Some woman came in playing music really loud and then we are looking


for restrooms. The lady just for said, just take a left, but ends up being two left and we 

were halfway around circles. It was a weird place. Well today we’ve had a code RED! It’s bad air quality! 

The Canadian fires have transferred a bunch of smoke and it’s probably the worst air quality I experienced in Philly because my weather app has a really high usual air quality is around 30 to 60. We’re up to 180!! It’s 

now 312 you can smell the smoke really fucked up. I don’t really want to be outside but I have to be. Skipping yoga today which probably was a good idea 

and then I’m heading to suburban station to catch the choo-choo train. Then tomorrow I have to turn in my SEPTA card for Larry so I’m going to have to pay for freight on SEPTA 

between tomorrow between Friday and June 15. It is Larry’s card. I’m feeling some kind away about it. Well, anyhow, Mike and I got back I had lunch and we cranked up the AC and close 

the window since there is like really bad here. Not as bad as western New York state but tripled in normal amount of shitty Ness. You can smell it it’s unbelievable. I took the train. It was extra crowded with

 suburbanites. The conductor told me it was because the only at Fort Street instead of the normal five trains it’s now 4:24 PM. I’m heading into Ardmore and that’s the way it goes It’s 5:00 PM. I just took out the garbage and I can definitely

 feel a reduction in temperature. I think this kind of crap reduces the temperature the worst year in the history of mankind that was recorded with the year 537 AD. That’s what a huge volcano did. It dark in the skies

 and set off a cooling The car is the climate to change drastically. Which this ruined mini crop there after that it was the black plague. This is a bad, but you can see

 how it could happen. It’s now 5:46 PM. We went out for a little bit just to observe the outdoors and it really feels like a cooled
 off drastically. It’s now for 6:46 PM and I just



 witnessed the glowing sun blazing through the smoke of the wildfires. We are finishing off 1883 the series at this time. It was a pretty poignant ending to the series. Also, a pain in my left chest and made me think of what happened when I die and stuff. Will I be able to assert myself and really live before I die there’s things I have to do that are going to be very painful to be able to even start doing that. It’s a weird time right now there’s change I can feel it. I can even smell it. It’s a smoldering fire.

No comments: