Friday, June 09, 2023

Friday, June 9: Trump indItement and Decent Air

I woke up tired as usual, and took a quick nap and eat breakfast packed up my yoga crap, 

and realized that I don’t know where my head is. It looks like my head has been a victim of Mark losing stuff. That hat was very popular because I live in a 
more liberal place but it was a nice had to. anyhow, did some sweeping around in and it was very good. We then took Uber to Pennsylvania hospital for a blood test which ended up being 

an EKG involved as well. There’s a lot of bureaucratic stuff for Penn to clean up. That’s our healthcare system. It’s now 1131 and we’re taking an Uber back. this is the place where 

they have to screen you for weapons so it’s like going to the airport except you don’t have to takeoff your
shoes. As I came out of the hospital, I saw on Twitter some

 very disturbing news. The judge   appointed for the Mar-a-Lago espionage case is Judge Cannon the one who was involved before who overstepped her bounds, who is appointed 

by Trump.  Its just unreal!! Of all the judges they could’ve picked for the Mar-a-Lago case.

She has not been appointed.  



Her name is on the paperwork because she was involved in the case up to this point. A 
magistrate will see him Tuesday and Smith will request a random judge tooversee the case.  Anyhow, it’s now 3:37 PM. I just watched Jack Smith speak he spoke for about two 2 1/2 minutes. Hood He was a serious and stern 
as I suspected he would be. I’m heading to my usual yoga class 
on a Friday afternoon. I don’t think I’m going to double up but the air is much better today than it was yesterday. But I went to class and it was quite intense for me. I felt pretty strong in some ways but boy was I getting hot and humid. It was really 

hot and humid in there and somebody said juicy. I was just chilling out in the studio after I showered and drinking bunch of water and saw a restored

 video of George HW. Bush 🤮 barfing on the Prime Minister of Japan. The way

 this man described it on the comments I had to include it. I also 

decided to make a separate blog entryto read the entire comment. I rarely make separate blog entries about miscellaneous stuff, but I just couldn’t help it today. I’m going to go home and relax. I was very lucky. I got to the market Frankford line as 

it was arriving and using my regular SEPTA card since Larry has a senior card to do stuff with. Anyhow, it’s now 7:30 PM. I need some leftovers unwind on 

breathe air that’s not completely polluted so I can open up the windows when I get home. Air-conditioning is not really needed. It’s pretty damn nice 
out. Yes, I’m still accountable even though I’m 

just gonna be lazy and eat most of the evening and watch YouTube and TikTok returns. Probably really
 mature things for 61 year old man to look at butt. I got to
 be comfortable with me man. Anyhow, I got home made up my leftovers and published these last few pictures on Facebook to share with the wide world. I came home had my leftovers and drank more liquids, 

which made me feel better tomorrow I’m going to go to yoga probably and before that I’ll probably go downtown
Sit around

 Rittenhouse Square just do some people watching and count the days until I get to go away.

No comments: