Tuesday, June 06, 2023

Tuesday, June 6: Tired of Everything.


This morning I had trouble getting up because I really wanted to sleep for a couple more hours but that wasn’t really an option. So I did get up and wobble

 and took out the laundry out of the dryer that had dried last night. I got my backpack, filled it up with my Yoga stuff. The next thing I knew it I had to get on the train because it was 

almost 8 o’clock. Train ride was nice and empty because it was late and I arrived at Mike’s. For the first time ever I forgot to sign in and didn’t sign in till 9 AM. I 

was already late, so I guess I should write an email to them explaining I got in at 8:30 not at nine I just forgot. Anyway, my first errand for Mike was to go to 

the bank. My foot wasn’t feeling that great but I I made it. That Wells Fargo bank had one teller in this gigantic bank hall. You should see it. Anyhow, came back

 and was asked to talk on the phone which I did.  I then walked all the 

way to the 17th and Chestnut to the Rite Aid while on the phone for 

the entire time. I got Mike Scripps bought a $.10 bag from the Rite Aid and 

got some stakeholder. No really I got some supercoffee I just heard a guy use the term stakeholders. That’s what the word people use stack professional compliant incompetent. None of those are none of the

 feelings I feel right now. Well we can all use a joke right now and speaking of jokes, Chris Christie is going to be running for president in the 2024 election. The guy has no chancein hell and I think he’s just doing it just 

for his own ego and he has nothing better to do. He kissed up. The Trump made himself look like an idiot and then tries to pretend
 he’s tough against Trump. He needs to go away. He’s going to do nothing positive. Went to my therapy appointment and that was pretty intense of usual.

 I went to 530 yoga class. Boys I am tired after that but I felt pretty good actually. My foot was feeling


better. Anyhow, I went home, tired as crap, but managed to eat and talk on the phone both. 

No comments: