Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday, June 11: Riddle Village, and Ardmore

I woke around 9:30 AM and ate some breakfast and couldn’t decide what I was going to be doing but I pretty much assumed I was going to Riddle Village. I didn’t hear from Dave or Wes for a while fact I just heard from Dave and he’s going to take

 her out at 3 PM but I don’t have time to do that so I’m coming in separately.


 I almost missed the bus. I made it by around 30 seconds! I did notice it was pretty warm. 

Warmer than it had been. It’s more in keeping with mid June which we are fast approaching. I think the 111 bus after packing and a whole bunch of crap in my backpack I don’t know if I have enough.. 

anyhow, I think my mom’s breakfast but I can’t seem to find her so I’m going to wait a little bit while


 I was waiting. I read something. I seem to find pretentious

 people on the Internet, and this woman is a writer I subscribed to at some point and every so often I see something interesting. They are patting themselves in the back for being so cool and groovy. They're
 partners that lived together, but sleep in separate 

beds array for them!! CBS had to interview them because they like fluff pieces. All these people are running to Substack so if you want to find interesting 
and or pretentious people, you might want 

to check it out but I hate the name Substack. Anyhow, hung out at mom and I took a walk out to our favorite bench near the dog walking area and then we hung out and then I called Uber this Uber driver 

was really chill. I got to talk to him for an hour he was like saying that you can basically earn $12 an hour after all the gas and car expenses that you have. I think if I ever had a car, I might do Uber, but probably won’t be owning

 a car, unless I move somewhere far far away in a land distance from my past or future. Well head to the right decide to sit on one of the 

benches near the Ardmore House it’s the one that faces near Ardmore

 Avenue and I really like that batch so that’s what I did and now it’s 3:38 PM just 

arrived. It’s now 5 o’clock and we’re just getting out to get ready to walk. I got my super coffee with me. There’s a lot of discussion previous to the walk. So I’m gonna drink my Supercoffee

 now. We went for a walk and found an auto mechanic deep tucked in old Ardmore 

right near Hartford College Trail. It’s a cool part of Ardmore we 

walked around there found the auto mechanic that meant to go to find for Pat. Looks like 

Ronald tobacco road there. Within walked her for college trail 

and then came back and started watching a prequel to Yellowstone. The second 

prequel called “1923”  it’s now 8:04 PM. I’m gonna watch 1923 and eat. Believe

 it or not Wes decided to write to me on Snapchat, which was really funny. I 

never bring freaked me out Snapchat that’s for young people and 

wins listening. That’s what seems to be on Snapchat just garbage. It was 

garbage out there in that website. My new hat came in the mail 

because I keep losing them so there’s a package . So I’m wearing one now. Well lo and behold I did find my 
Vaccinated not Republican hat
 it was buried deep in my backpack and so I took one of my hats in along with it. Anyway, watch the show 1923 which is a second prequel to “Yellowstone“ it’swa

 not bad they just keep switching from one place to another one scenes in Kenya one scenes in Montana and I forget the other scene. Anyhow went to bed a little bit late. 

No comments: