Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Monday, June 12: Ardmore to Philly. Prep for Mike

I woke up in Ardmore and I did the same thing. I’ve done few 

times where I read the train schedule on a Sunday night and it gives me the wrong train schedule so I either have to show up a half hour early or be show 

up a half hour late so I chose the half hour late option. That’s kind of a pain in the ass. Well it’s a PDF.  Anyway, it’s overcast. Fortunately there was only sprinkles not really rain

 this morning, but it is still overcast. The rain has stopped. It’s fairly heavy weather that hot yet anyhow is my last week of work for a while. Well, I got 

to Mike’s and we have an agenda today. First thing was to take out the trash and throw in the laundry then to pick up Scripps withdrawal 20 bucks and then get lunch. After we eat lunch, we 

got a move everything in the center of the room, so Limbo the super in the building can paint Mike’s room which will be really good. It’s overcast but the rain won’t really come in 

till about 4 o’clock then it’s gonna be a soaking rain instead of just a drizzle in the Hisel. My head was tingling like I forgot to take my meds but I don’t know I’m 

not is completely exhausted as I thought but it’s gonna hit me at some point 

especially after I eat. Well it did hit me pretty good after I ate. I’m really thinking of skipping 

my class and just go home and napping. But we did move Mike 

stuff to the center of the room which was quite the project for sure. I wouldn’t

 recommend it to any of my kin. Anyway, I left around 3:30 PM to go 

to 4 o’clock class and then a meeting. I decided when I went by Walnut that I would just go home I was tired. It was rainy and humid and I tried to go home and relax. I hate 
like a hungry man took a nice text Matt nap and then get off. Talked on the phone eight again and then crashed pretty good. I’m glad I decided to stay home 
instead of running around in the rain. I’m glad I get it. I need a day 

off because tomorrow I’m gonna be starting my day very early and that’s



 the way I like it. Anyway, I was hungry for rest and hungry for sleep. I’m hoping to get away Sunday.



No comments: