Monday, June 05, 2023

Monday June 5: Ardmore Dr Apt, Foot, Yoga & Meeting


I got up today and I noticed when I got up my heel didn’t hurt nearly as much as yesterday and I was so thankful for that that I can’t even describe. I’ve reported

 this on yesterday‘s blog posting at great length. I got up at 6:45 AM and caught the train and all that shit about 15 minutes late to Mike’s. Mike and I talked for a bit. I charged

 up my phone and took a bit of a nap because I was pretty wiped I think. I then hade to catch a 951 train to Ardmore because I’m doing a  an errand to take Lynne 

to her doctors office and be at her place at 10:30 AM. I just arrived in Ardmore

 and it’s still nice outside. I was also watching the latest fad on TikTok. I know 

everyone out there will approve of me watching this stuff but it’s pretty 

funny. The great TikTok, chicken wars, 2023. It’s good clean fun. People

 are really into it. Anyhow that’s that. It’s now 10:45 AM and it’s still getting ready and I’m having one of these delicious green machines. It’ll be good for

 my system!!! Yes, my stomach’s very active today. Anyhow, we’re running a little late today but I got your bright pictures





 of Herman and the great outdoors. It’s such a nice day out. I can wear a long sleeve shirt and I can probably gonna
take it off soon because it is warming 

up a little bit. He went to the wrong doctors office in Radnor so we have to go to the one that’s located in King of Prussia which wasn’t too far away but the roads were really 

tricky there. She was seen after about 10 minutes after he showed up which was pretty

 good. I was staring at my phone too much because I miss 

being me or being a little bored or something. So after they took out the stitches, 

the doctor look at her and said she was progressing, and she 


could start PT. Afterwards, I was just anxious to get back and try to get to Mike’s hopefully by 2 o’clock but I see that that’s 
not gonna happen. I missed one train because I didn’t quite get to Lynne fast enough them and as I was about to catch the Amtrak train, which was the next

 train, I left my backpack in the car and I run back in the building without keys and someone referred to me as Lynne‘s boyfriend & let me in the building.  I 



didn’t catch caught the Amtrak train two minutes before it came. I then got the 30th St. talked on the phone and then realized that I had let a Frankford 

train go by because I’m so used to catching the train to 69th St., so now I just lost 10 more minutes or so because of that I was almost going to hop on the 69th St. train need  to say I’m a little 

frustrated. It’s now 2:16 PM. I have to get there by three that’s my only goal

 now at this point. Well I got there close to 230 and that was fine. 

Mike and I caught up. I had a quick lunch. It was good to have a quick lunch

 and a snack that’s for sure. Anyway,
 it’s now 3:45 PM just walking past 15th and Locust heading to yoga my heels not so great right now I did put ice on it and shit but it’s not working that great but 

I’m gonna give it a go today. I am a little tired as usual but Hill doesn’t help matters any pretty nice day out I must say. 

No comments: