Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday, June 27: Flight cancellation, blues🙁😡🤯

Oh day 2 of this ridiculous saga brought on by Frontier Airlines. As we left yesterday



 I arrived at 6 PM MT at Denver yesterday. The flight was scheduled to leave at 11:59 PM MT. It was delayed till 2:15 AM empty. Met up with someone 

and we decided to get something to eat because everything was closing down at the terminal A. After we chow down andate, I looked up at the flight board and saw that our flight was

 CANCELED!!😡🙁 we went to the terminal and there was this really long line of every passenger that was supposed to be on the flight. They had two people 

working the terminal at the front desk. They’re the customer service desk. At some point, and went down to one poor woman until about 5 AM when reinforcements came from the morning shift along with the supervisor

. And I decided to plant down 500 bucks and I buy another flight to Philly on United.  and THAT plane was postponed from 6 AM this morning June 27 to 4:45 PM. Now sadly, Frontier did NOT  offer anything except  

the $10 voucher and $10 does not by much at the airport as you know. 

I DID apply for a refund and they stated that they would put a credit on my credit card and 

that’s it. Well, I got myself some Chinese food and a Pepsi with the $10 but obviously

 it was more than $10. The flight leaving time is 5:13 PM. It is now 503 and 

I’m just about to get on the airplane. This flight was about 11 

hours late. A world record for me. Yes I got advice just take a direct flight etc. that I’d like to be able to do but the one 



thing I will do as I won’t fly Frontier again. With a Flight itself went WindsorWith the flight itself 

went smoothly once we lifted off at 6:30 PM MT.
 The only problem with the folks  yes, in front of me had 2 screaming toddlers who screamed at least half half the flight. Earlier the lady gave me shit for talking

about having kids in front of me and then she could control the kids along with her husband. Eventually, the kids just passed out and the noise stopped for the last 20 minutes of the flight. I said goodbye to the person

who hung out with me during the whole ordeal and then I caught the airport line train. After I caught their port line train I then caught the L and made it home by midnight so technically I left San Diego at 6 PM Pacific 

daylight time and arrived in my house at 12 midnight Eastern daylight time Wednesday morning it was quite an adventure that’s for sure tomorrow is my first day 

back at regular routine’s, etc. including by Wednesday and Ardmore.

No comments: