Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday June 15: Flying to Denver then San Diego


Well, after going to bed around 1 AM, I got up at 4:00 AM and Courle contacted Uber got the laundry out of the dryer and folded it put it away and double checked my provisions. 

I contacted Uber and good thing. I contacted them because the guy was really slow in getting to my place he he was at six minutes for about 10 minutes. Anyhow, I got to the airport 

and it was a massive traffic jam between terminal D and E. I got to the airport and oh my God it was so crowded for the baggage check-in then went towards the TSA and it was backed 

up to you nowhere. Well, the TSA was really efficient today. I didn’t have to 

takeoff. My shoes didn’t have to takeoff my belt and you didn’t have to put everything on a bin. They didn’t use pins and they had it in and out really quick.  We got on this airplane and I was warned by a staff member who’s deadheading it back that 
Denver was understaffed yesterday
 had one TSA agent for everybody and it took three hours so any idea that I’d leave the airport to go venture to Denver better not do . It’s now 6:05 PM or getting 

ready for takeoff. when we took off and had a very smooth flight. Got to Denver. Actually a little bit early. I just listen to the Feelies and Steely Dan the 

whole way and took a nap. I got to the airport in Thought that I’d have to take Uber to get there cause it didn’t look like there’s direct train and somebody

 told me there’s a train and lo and behold I found it so it’s 1050 round-trip instead of close to $100 round-trip on Uber, so I got about three hours basically two hours downtown in an hour to get back plus some TSA. While 

on the stream it was with some dudes that you guys bachelor party so they’re talking away and I’m looking around at Denver and it is so spread out you can tell they’re just developing 

the hell out of it. We just went near  Aurora. It’s 9 AM right now and I’m about halfway there to downtown Denver. Well, I was reminded that there’s a victory party downtown for the Nuggets who won the NBA championship so

want to go somewhere away from the parade and I found a place called One Fold. It’s a bit over priced but then wooden delicious vegetarian  burrito, Wes to die for. I think I’m going to catch the bus to the Denver Art Museum, and then from there head back

 to the airport but we’ll see. I’m gonna see if I can catch the bus to the art museum 

to read it takes me. It’s pretty sunny and it’s the first time I’ve never 

breathing really thin air in a while. It’s partly cloudy and hopefully the bus shows up. Otherwise I may just have to walk to the art museum. well, the bus 

was so slow. I had to bail on taking the bus to the art museum and going to the art museum because 

that would’ve made me possibly late for the airport and I could

 not do that. I ended up walking back about a little over a mile straight down, one road to the Union Station. The


temperature really warmed up and it’s about 70° outside right now it’s not too bad yet but I exerted myself pretty good to try to make the previous train but I missed it by maybe 2 minutes 

so I wanted to try to find a diet Pepsi, or something they didn’t have anything reallyso I’m just gonna hop on this train. The train left on time and I should 

be getting there around 12:45 and then I have to connect with the airport train whichwill take me to terminal Lane and then hopefully 

say we will not be any longer than 30 minutes they tried to build in a 30 minute wait for TSA. It was fun going through Denver. It was a 
trip, especially 

 during the parade. It was quite an adventure now the next adventure is getting through the TSA on time to board by 1:40 PM. I’m in terminal A- 30. I will train with 

sufficient got me there on time. It’s now 1 o’clock and I am at the TSA
holding ropes which we just do zigzags 
through the airport. I’m giving myself till 120 until I start getting worried. When I do get through the TSA line, I want to have time to get a Diet Coke or diet Pepsi, cause I’m pretty thirsty. I don’t want to 

pay five dollars for a 6 ounces of drink. I made it through the TSA with 14 minutes to spare until boarding. So what’s good I skipped the art museum I definitely would’ve came very very close to missing my flight if I did 

that. So, of course, it’s very packed and I made it in and I can drink my Diet Coke because they don’t sell diet Pepsi‘s around here, and I could not 

be picky because it bit thirsty so it’s now 130. They’ll be boarding in about 10 minutes. And yeah, 

everybody’s pretty quiet but there’s a woman across from me talking 

about a conference and they mentioned have a word of the year. Or if I listen to 

that for one more day, I think I can scream catch up and throw

 it like Trump does. Anyhow, I boarded the plane and the flight went very well. I basically took a nice snooze 
while sitting up on the the seat of the
 airplane. Once I got to San Diego on I took a rip off cat cab ride to cost me 100 bucks to get here. The guy actually charge 108, but 

he was so embarrassed about how much the meter was I just paid $100 but I was like never again will I take a cab anyway, I talk 

to my sister and just hung out and it was fun. Went out to a Chinese restaurant



 which very delicious food is very nice and the place was crowded at all. That food was very delicious and hit the spot.

No comments: