Saturday, June 17, 2023

Friday, June 16: First Day in San Diego Relaxing

Well today I just relaxed for a while. I got a pamper really good sleep 

with the cat sometimes. I got up had a big monster bowl of cereal and my coffee.

 Alice was working upstairs and in between work times her and I talked and she meeting up the 

backyard with a little help from me to get ready for tomorrow’s party for Mimi‘s 
graduation. we set up the corn hole games the horseshoes

 and picked up pinecones and some poo from the yard to make it party ready. Alice 
has her place really neat and set up for the party with


 different foods& drinks and other miscellaneous things. It’s very sunny out. Alice says 


it’s the first time it’s been sunny since December.  I thought very relax 
for the first time in a while and it felt very very good. I didn’t do much of anything and that was the whole point. Alice is going to get a new car but in the meantime she’s 
going to 

get the older one repaired and use the free rental car, which is also a mini Cooper. She’s going to buy a Subaru outback.  She says it drives better than the Toyota forerunner which drives like a big old truck.

No comments: