Saturday, October 16, 2021

Friday, October 15: Hard at Work

I was really planning to work and then maybe give myself a little time. Well there’s hope for gas when I get another set of electric Porsche came out of the blue this morning. I knew I had to get that crap done and complete my normal  Friday routine of finishing up the weekly reports. For shortened week there a lot of referrals. I can about 150 some on my list by the time the day was done. Anyway, I didn’t go outside much at 
all but I got caught up doing my work and I didn’t sleep all that well so I’m pretty damn tired. By the time work was done I was ready 
to crash the heavy crash. That’s exactly what I did. I crashed really hard. I think I napped for about two hours. I was startled out of my sleep with a dream that I was in a cage and 

so he’s telling me Markesan to get out of your cage. I got up ate dinner and talked to Phone for a while about a certain 
article about 

relationships between Nurotypical female people with ASD. I then still likes to work eat a bowl cereal and went to bed. I’m going to my brothers tomorrow.  

No comments: