Friday, October 22, 2021

Thursday, October 21: Working a Ton! A Walk

Well I swear to God that the work is really increased a lot since I was thinking
about retirement probably because according to the state to pandemics probably over when it comes to cases being done or cases 
being authorized etc. I got loaded down with

 a whole bunch of white prefer rolls. A whole bunch of kids are getting enrolled. Anyway they have a tendency 

to put everything on one PDF file which means I have to put on or push “file to print.“ That’s 
a pain in the ass. It just adds at least 1/3 more work for me to separate them and then copy them to both my cloud storage and the computer storage. Anyhow I have to be reminded 

to go out by a couple of friends of mine and I barely went out before work ended.  

I was so busy at work I forgot that I had Lynne‘s car parked in upper Darby. 

I told her I would return it after work because I didn’t want the interruption in the middle of the day. I had to work a little bit extra or a lot extra just  do not like being behind it 
add stress for me. In other news I listened  to this VERY highbrow celebration of Bob. Dylan‘s 80th birthday. It was recorded about four months ago in Ireland. It seemed that it had lot to do with how fabulous the people were more than about with Dylan meant to music etc. It was so snob appeal it it was kind of a turn off but I kept my cynicism at bay until now on my blog!! I also tried the free straight food that Lynne shared me on the cat. I’m supposed
to use one of them at a time until I run out of the canned food which will be sometime next week before I go to California.

No comments: